Even parents who deeply love their teen don’t always know how to express that love in a way that makes their teen feel loved and accepted. In How to Really Love Your Teen, Dr. Campbell helps you create a balanced approach to parenting in the teen years. The skills you learn in this book will help you:
• Communicate unconditional love
• Handle teenage anger … and your own
• Deal with adolescent depression
• Establish loving communication even when your teen shuts down
• Help your teenager grow spiritually
As you learn to love your teen in ways he or she can receive, you’ll be amazed at the joy the teenage years can bring.