This psychological study dissects the characteristics of 20 world leaders—both men and women—profiling the factors that formed their personalities and revealing how certain traits have shaped their political decisions.
• Includes a comparison of leaders across types
• Sheds light on how different personality styles affect leaders’ decisions
• Analyzes 20 different well-known leaders from across five continents
• Traces regimes along a continuum, discussing the interaction between specific leaders when applicable
• Delves into the early childhood experiences and adult events that shaped the personalities of key leaders