Real-World Decision Making
The first and only encyclopedia to focus on the economic and financial behaviors of consumers, investors, and organizations, including an exploration of how people make good—and bad—economic decisions.
• Contains an informative introductory essay that familiarizes students with the various aspects of behavioral economics
• Provides a list of additional readings for those interested in learning more about the topic
• Includes cross-references in each entry to help readers make connections between related topics
• Defines key terms that are likely to be unfamiliar to those without advance knowledge of the subject
• Helps readers identify and study particular entry categories through accompanying Topic Finders