The Drummer and the Great Mountain – a Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD / ADHD
The most comprehensive holistic guide to transforming adult ADD / ADHD.
“The Drummer and the Great Mountain – A Guidebook to Transforming Adult ADD/ADHD” starts with the premise that ADD/ADHD is a neurological type, not a disorder — shared by countless artists and great minds throughout history.
It offers a soulful, comprehensive, and holistic support system for creative individuals looking to maximize their potential and minimize their challenges with focus and consistency.
Topics covered: Nutrition, Exercise, Emotional Support Tools, Time Management, Life Visioning, Creating Effective Support Systems, ADD / ADHD and Addiction, Meditation and Mindfulness Practices, and much more.
Who Can Benefit:
1. Anyone diagnosed (or self-diagnosed) with ADD / ADHD.
2. Artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, and creative-types who struggle with consistency, structure, self-motivation, and possibly addictive tendencies.
3. People taking ADD / ADHD medication who are looking for effective, natural alternatives.
4. Social Workers, therapists, and wellness professionals seeking a comprehensive support plan for their clients.
5. Spouses, partners, and parents looking for ways to effectively support their loved ones.
6. Teachers, life coaches and support professionals wanting to discover more in-depth tools of support.
What People Are Saying:
“The Drummer and the Great Mountain is an informative, practical guidebook for those of us with the artistic or entrepreneurial temperament, offering a treasure trove of survival tools, personal growth techniques and coping mechanisms for a personality type that can often be at odds with our linear, rational society.”
~ Warren Goldie, Author
“Michael has taken a deeper look at how the foods we eat affect our brain chemistry. He has done a beautiful job explaining this phenomenon in clear and understandable terms; offering a realistic roadmap on how to recognize and take control of detrimental dietary patterns.”
~ Jennifer Copyak, Nutritionist